Executive Recruiter - New York
Location New York
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 22 May 2018
This is the perfect chance to launch your recruitment career with the world’s leading executive recruitment firm. Robert Walters has 55 offices around the world and our New York City office is growing tremendously. After opening the NYC office in 1996 we’ve become one of the most successful offices in the Robert Walters network. As such, we’re looking for ambitious, career minded team players to help continue the success we’ve enjoyed so far.
We partner with a diverse group of companies in the NYC metropolitan area from prestigious investment banks to the newest tech start-ups. We help them source and hire the best mid-senior level executive talent in the country.
It’s an exciting time to join. The bar is high and we are looking to add several ambitious people to our first class team here in New York City.
There are two types of profile we tend to look for (as below), and so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think this describes you :
- You’re a recruiter with 1-3 years of experience, either at another recruitment firm or in-house. You’ve started your career in recruitment, you are good at it, and like what you do, but the environment you find yourself doesn’t provide you the career growth that you are looking for. Ideally you will have worked in professional level recruitment, but we are also happy to speak with people who have experience in other areas
- You don’t yet have experience in recruitment, but you’ve done your research and you’re sure that this is the career for you. You’ll ideally have experience in a sales/customer focused role, and be keen to apply the skills you have learned into recruitment. You are hungry, a great listener, a fast learner, and (most important of all) you are hugely ambitious.
We’re able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable.
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you’re eligible to transfer to any one of out international offices. Would you like to live or work in Europe or Asia? We can make it happen.
- A career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business.
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialization both here in the New York City metropolitan area as well as internationally.
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Great company benefits including generous 401K match.
- A fantastic office on the 43rd floor of Times Square Tower with world class views of Times Square and Central Park.
IND123 - Indeed Job Reference Number
To apply contact Kurt Kraeger directly on firstname.lastname@example.org / +12127049900 or Liz.email@example.com / +442075098414.