Recruitment Consultant - Risk
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 24 May 2018
This role would suit a recruitment consultant with experience who is looking to take that next step in their career and be on track for Management. As you will be deputising for the manager in their absence, you will setting a precedence with your peers and therefore must be a proven high performer in this industry.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant working at Robert Walters you will be a consistent high achiever, proven at winning new business, and on track for a management position.
You will be expected to mentor less experienced colleagues, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence. If you're looking for a clear progression path to management then look no further.
- Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships
- You'll be expected to deputise for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example to your peers is a predominant part of this role, through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations to support the rest of the team when needed with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Why should you work for us?
Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Vegas!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.