Executive Recruitment Researcher
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Rebecca Woltman
Date posted 20 June 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Executive search team. The role is Resourcing for the Divisional Director, assisting him with PA duties too. The function of the role is to build a talent pipeline of Executives, researching the market and feeding back this analysis.
- Researching the Executive Market
- Creating a talent pipeline
- Liaising with and communicating via email, telephone and mailshots Executives
- Using all resources necessary to build a sufficient talent pipeline
- Managing the Director’s diary and ensuring meeting preparation and specific reports are ready for the Director
- Fielding calls for the Director and the team and acting as interface with internally and externally as appropriate ensuring accurate messages are taking for the appropriate call backs to be arranged
- Managing the team’s diaries - booking candidate interviews and client meetings and tracking them on the database
- Arranging off-site meetings, booking restaurants and managing the expenses
- Database management
- CV formatting and typing up notes from interviews/meetings
- Application management on behalf of the Director and the consultants, ensuring the reputation of the business is maintained at all times
- Posting adverts onto job vacancy websites and maintaining schedule of web jobs and liaising proactively on their required re-posting etc.
- Managing the interview process once potential candidates have been identified – arranging interviews and any following client meetings
- General secretarial duties, including filing, expenses, stock and stationary management etc
If you are naturally organised, have exceptional Microsoft office skills and extensive diary management experience then we want to hear from you.