Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 20 June 2018
Our specialist Compliance Division is set to make another record breaking year this year and therefore we are looking to hire a seasoned recruitment or business development professional to join the team to take it to the next level. Based out of our prestigious head office in Covent Garden in London, you will be part of an award winning business and highly successful team.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight time frames is essential.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London with in the specialist Compliance market
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in recruitment or business to business sales and be a consistent high achiever
- Proven success at winning new business
- Long term career aspirations to work and grow with in a firm who will recognise and reward strong performance
- A naturally competitive streak coupled with a desire to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the compliance market is desirable but most certainly not essential
- A positive attitude
- Previous exposure to a targeted high pressurised environment
About our company:
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.