Recruitment Consultant - Information Security
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 26 June 2018
Robert Walters are a leading recruitment firm and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our fast paced Data Science & Analytics desk, focusing on Information Security recruitment If you have a natural sales flare, an motivated energetic nature and a desire to climb the career ladder by achieving set targets then we would love to hear from you. Read on for more information on what you can expect from a career in recruitment...
Recruitment really is one of those jobs that will allow you to feel like you're running your own business. You are given a market and you are given the autonomy to build your business as you feel will be most effective.
You will be targeted with revenue generation which you get from placing candidates into open vacancies, contract or permanent, with in our clients.
It's challenging, fun and financially rewarding as you will get quarterly bonuses on top of your (very generous) basic salary!
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies?
- No candidate ownership we all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one
- Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture rather than "all for one and one for all"
- Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market!
- Global mobility, we see international moves happen internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world!)
Some of the day to day duties you can expect to do as a Recruitment Consultant would include but not be limited to:
- Researching your specialist market in one of our disciplines and becoming a subject matter expert in that particular field
- Meeting with candidates who are looking for a new role, sometimes these candidates may not be actively looking but would be good to know in your market so you will have to approach them speculatively using platforms such as Linked In and other industry specific job boards
- Lead generation through effective questioning, research, and keeping close to your market
- Business development by making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London
- Client relationship development and candidate development through networking and entertaining
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Working with your team to maintain and build on the positive brand that Robert Walters has developed over the years, attending meetings with other divisions and cross selling at every opportunity
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising vacancies right the way to on-boarding candidates who are offered, this could be on either a temporary or permanent basis
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.