Associate Consultant - Risk Compliance
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 27 June 2018
Operating from our Johannesburg office in South Africa Robert Walters is a global recruitment consultancy specialising in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates.
Robert Walters' blue-chip client base ranges across leading investment banks, multi-national corporations, smaller enterprises and business start-ups, covering all market sectors. Resource Solutions, part of the Robert Walters group, is an international market leader in the provision of recruitment process outsourcing solutions. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
The Associate will be required to support the London Projects Risk Compliance team in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained during the matching and supply of high quality technology candidates to our financial services clients by becoming and expert in their specialisation.
- Sourcing of new candidates for the business using a variety of methods including head hunting, referrals and job boards
- Forming “Hot Lists” of candidates on Profile and keeping these up-to-date
- Managing the existing research database by remaining in close contact with candidates
- Conducting telephone based screening interviews, sending out job specifications and referring candidates to the London team
- Owning a LinkedIn User group where applicable
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert in the relevant specialisation
- Participating in evening Activity Review
- Presentation of new candidates to the team through review
- Conducting specific headhunt projects based on a particular job
- Actively promote and continue to build the reputation of Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions and relevant legislations changes
- MS Word