Senior Internal Recruiter
Salary Generous salary + quarterly bonuses
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 04 July 2018
Due to the continued expansion of the Australia & New Zealand business, Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Talent Acquisition team. This will include a period of maternity cover for the Manager of the team as well as ongoing responsibility on her return. This role is integral to our business and would allow the successful candidate to utilise their agency recruitment experience to advance their career in internal recruitment and talent management.
Reporting to the ANZ Internal Recruitment Manager, the Senior Internal Recruitment Consultant is responsible for sourcing and retaining talent for Robert Walters across its network of offices in Australia & New Zealand.
The successful candidate will have a consistent and successful background in recruitment gained over a minimum period of three years in an agency environment and will ideally be currently working for a recruitment agency and looking to move into an internal role. At Robert Walters, we need exceptional people - individuals with strong commercial acumen, exceptional interpersonal skills, an ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our employee base. You will be covering a remit of nine offices across Australia and New Zealand alongside another Internal Recruitment Consultant and will have the opportunity to undertake some management responsibility.
Role and Responsibilities include:
• Providing consultative recruitment advice and guidance to the business
• Forming open and trusting working relationships with senior internal stakeholders
• Meeting and speaking with Managers / Associate Directors / Directors to discuss new vacancies and form a resourcing strategy
• Sourcing candidates via channels such as advertising, internal and external referrals, networking & headhunting as well as driving new hiring initiatives and campaigns
• Acting as a decision maker by thoroughly interviewing candidates and presenting your suggestions to the business
• Co-coordinating and facilitating interviews between candidates and hiring managers and acting as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the process
• Ensuring all candidates whether hired or not have a positive impression of the business and hiring process and providing feedback to all candidates
• Managing offer process and closing candidates – including providing up to date salary and market information
• Liaising effectively with Directors, Managers and HR department to ensure smooth on-boarding of all new employees
• Acting as a mentor to new starters within the business
• Providing regular market information and reports from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources
• Writing approved job descriptions in line with legislative requirements
• Talent Pooling to build a pipeline of experienced talent in the market and tracking
• Promoting and organising candidate attraction events
• Assisting with internal transfers to the ANZ region from overseas offices and promoting opportunities within the region to the wider business
• Ad-hoc project work as required
This role will be based in Melbourne and some occasional travel to other office locations may be required. Part time and flexible working hours will be happily considered for the right candidate if necessary.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.