Banking Consultant - Sydney
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 16 July 2018
Robert Walters is looking to hire an additional Consultant to join the high achieving banking recruitment division in the Melbourne CBD office. This is an ideal role for those currently working in a client facing position in banking and looking for their next challenge.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Building a thorough understanding of and relationships within the banking and financial services market
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A background in recruitment within banking & financial services or a consistent background in a client facing banking role
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong proven relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a great culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, level of autonomy and the and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.