Account Manager - Finance
Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 12 July 2018
Are you looking for a new challenge to utilise your Account / Relationship Management background or looking for a step up within the recruitment industry? This is an opportunity to join a leading global recruitment firm to manage client relationships with our largest accounts.
Robert Walters acts as a recruitment partner to some of the largest financial institutions in Australia as well as globally and as such, is looking to appoint a dedicated Account Manager to focus on such clients.
This role will be responsible for managing and strengthening relationships with key accounts as well as specialising in the recruitment of banking professionals in Melbourne. You will continue to develop your account and relationship management experience supported by structured training and consistent mentoring from experienced colleagues all highly regarded within the recruitment industry.
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-moving sales environment
• Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through regular meetings and calls to stay abreast of changes and new business requirements and to form an understanding of the strategy and culture of your client's business
• Taking detailed job briefs from clients and consultatively advising them in accordance with market conditions and candidate availability
• Acting as a key point of contact for all client needs and championing the services of Robert Walters across several business areas
• Identifying and attracting candidates for appropriate banking positions through consistent networking, advertising, market mapping and headhunting
• Managing the full recruitment process between candidates and clients by fully briefing candidates, shortlisting, arranging interviews and communicating feedback and delivering offers
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Experience as a Relationship Manager / Account Manager ideally from a financial services environment but other industries also considered. A consistent track record in white collar recruitment would also be relevant
• Ideally degree qualified
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• An understanding of the banking sector Australia would be beneficial
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
What we can offer:
• A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first-class brand name and excellent reputation with unrivalled client relationships
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
• Stunning offices and a fantastic office culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
• State of the art recruitment technology and an agile working environment
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.