Recruitment Consultant - HR
Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 20 July 2018
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and are looking for a consultant to join our very busy and successful HR division.
You will be managing and delivering exceptional service to an established client base and will also have the freedom to grow the desk further by building new client relationships. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team goals in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- A proven successful track record within recruitment or in a client facing, commercial role (ideally with a sales focus)
- Strong understanding of the Auckland recruitment market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? America? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Stunning offices and a fantastic culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.