Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 recruitment-consultancy
As a result of continued success, Robert Walters is investing further in its Business Support division in Melbourne and seeking an additional Recruitment Consultant to join the team. If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment, this is an excellent chance to join a top performing team where there will be multiple existing clients to manage along with responsibility for growing market share through business development.
As a result of continued success, Robert Walters is investing further in its Business Support division in Melbourne and seeking an additional Recruitment Consultant to join this successful team. If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment, this is an excellent chance to join a top performing team where there will be multiple existing clients to manage along with responsibility for growing market share through business development.
If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters in Melbourne you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Ideally B2B sales or client facing, commercial experience within a corporate environment
• Degree qualified or equivalent relevant experience
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
• Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
• There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.