Senior Recruitment Consultant - Qualified Finance, Media
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-09-22 recruitment-consultancy
The role will involve both working with existing clients and strengthening the current client base through effective business development. This is a dynamic role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight time frames is critical.
Do you have experience in recruitment or business to business sales? Are you good at winning new business? If so, this job could be the one for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London with in the Accountancy & Finance Sector
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and handling a portfolio, keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Running the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards meaningful targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services obert Walters has to offer
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A dream to work and grow with in a firm who will recognise and reward strong performance
- A natural competitive streak coupled with a desire to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the compliance market is desirable but most certainly not essential
- A positive attitude
- Previous exposure to a targeted high pressurised environment
About our company:
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little mentorship as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to achieve career goals that you've set out to reach.
Robert Walters have an exceptional reputation and long-standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands, we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are rare in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non-critical metric focused environment.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to building a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.