Senior Recruitment Consultant - Qualified Finance
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 09 August 2018
The Senior Consultant will manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in the Finance sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals.
About our company:
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, using the experience you have to your advantage. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting forward thinking Recruitment Consultancy.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Why else should you work for us?
- Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Competitive basic salaries
- Flexible working
- Free Breakfast
- Free Financial Advice through our Klass membership
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Global Incentives - weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Vegas!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments and Summer BBQ's
If you're looking for a clear progression path to management then look no further.
- Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships
- You'll be expected to deputise for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example to your peers is a predominant part of this role, through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations to support the rest of the team when needed with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Key focus areas will be:
- Results driven
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- People focus
- Creative problem solving
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on email@example.com to find out more.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.