IT Recruitment Consultant
Location Brisbane CBD, QueenslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 recruitment-consultancy
Are you thinking about a career in recruitment or looking for your next move within the industry? This is an opportunity to join a leading global recruitment firm, learn from the best and work alongside some of the most highly regarded talent in Queensland.
After an exceptional year of growth, Robert Walters's Brisbane office is seeking an additional Consultant to join their high achieving, friendly and supportive IT recruitment team.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Minimum of 12 months of recruitment or B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate environment
- Ideally degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Stunning Waterfront Place offices and a fantastic office culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.