Recruitment Consultant - Commerce (Renewable Energy)
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 recruitment-consultancy
As a Recruitment Consultant working at Robert Walters you will be a consistent high achiever, responsible for winning new business, and placing candidates in Qualified Finance roles across the Commerce and Industry sectors. Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships.
Key attributes for the successful candidate will be:
- Results driven
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- People focus
- Creative problem solving
Why should you work for us?
Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand, Las Vegas - this year we are heading to Cambodia!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
At Robert Walters, we need exceptional people – Individuals with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. In return, we can offer you career development opportunities both locally and globally, extensive training and an exceptional package based on team and individual performance targets (which is unique in the market) in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.