Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location Sydney CBD, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 recruitment-consultancy
Robert Walters are currently for a number of graduates to join our teams in Sydney on either a full time or part time basis. We would also look at candidates who are in their final semester at university who are keen on a career in recruitment and available to work 2-3 days per week.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and ensures that our consultants learn to be market leaders in their respective areas.
We offer arguably the best training and support in the industry that includes formal training, study guides and mentor-ship to ensure we produce consistent and quality Consultants. Our training includes techniques on building relationships, consultative sales, time management, success principles, and how to set and achieve goals.
• Working across a portfolio of a mix of new business and established accounts, the successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our PSA accounts and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, and traditional marketing approach's
• Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• The Graduate Recruitment Consultant position is open to any recent graduates or those completing courses by the end of 2018
• Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
• Innate drive to succeed
• Team based mind set
• A can do, positive attitude and coach-able
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong interest in consultative selling or professional services
• Work rights in Australia
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
• International possibilities (offices in 28 countries spanning 5 continents)
• Industry leading training and mentoring
• Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience
• A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
• Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.