Salary Benefits, 401K, PTO
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Kira Lom
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 recruitment-consultancy
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the most exciting venture-backed start-ups and later stage technology companies in tech hubs along the east coast, helping them to source and hire the best mid-senior executive talent in the market.
Being a Technical Recruiter is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training program that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career. With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers opportunities for career progression both locally and internationally.
You will work directly with some of the most talented start-up leaders in region from our New York City office. As their Technical Recruitment Consultant you will help them to build their teams by placing senior software engineering and data leaders within their organisations.
What will you do?
- Business development – identifying new business opportunities by making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market.
- Subject Matter Expert – Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust, and maintaining our strong reputation.
- Headhunting – Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly.
- Generating Revenue – Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients to generate revenue for your desk and your team.
- Account Management – Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations.
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer.
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business.
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional, and scalable.
- Global career opportunities: After working with for a period of time you are eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Would you like to live or work in Europe or Asia? We can make it happen.
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Very generous vacation days including the day off for your birthday!
- Health benefits including a 401K match.
- A fantastic office on the 43rd floor of Times Square Tower with world class views of Times Square and Central Park.
To succeed in the Technical Recruitment Consultant role, you will enjoy working in a team-focused environment, and be keen to develop your career in recruitment with us here in New York, or at one of our other international offices. You will also have:
- 1-5 years of experience working in a sales and/or customer facing role
- Experience working in a technical/IT recruitment role preferred
- A passion for technology
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Since the inception of the business in 1985, Robert Walters has been the standard bearer in professional recruitment and today has a global network of offices in 28 countries and an enviable client base covering financial services, commerce & industry and the public sector. We place candidates on a permanent, contract and interim basis in accountancy & finance, banking operations, legal, information technology, sales & marketing, supply chain & procurement, human resources and support & administration.