Legal Recruitment Consultant
Salary Generous salary + quarterly bonusesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 recruitment-consultancy
Robert Walters is keen to hear from legal professionals or recruiters looking for a rewarding career in legal recruitment in Wellington, New Zealand. Manage and grow your own client portfolio from day one and enjoy rewards and progression based on performance rather than billable hours and time in the role.
Robert Walters is keen to hear from legal professionals or experienced recruiters looking to develop their career in an autonomous, client facing and commercially driven role designed to utilise industry knowledge and experience.
As a recruitment consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing client relationships through meetings, events and regular contact
- Understanding clients’ business operations delivering strategic solutions in line with their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and delivering exceptional service to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships with law firms and in-house legal departments
- Selecting and attracting candidates for appropriate positions, managing the interview process and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Law degree or extensive experience within law or recruitment
- Experience and a strong network within the legal field in New Zealand
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on building and strengthening client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic and determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.