Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £15,000FULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 recruitment-consultancy
Robert Walters have recently published it’s Q3 2018 trading update where the group delivered a strong third quarter performance. Based on such successes Robert Walters are looking for a ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our St Albans office, recognised within the Robert Walters group for high levels of performance and activity.
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services and Commerce and Industry space covering mid -senior level placements
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given “vertical” – be the go to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well know Financial Services businesses, as well as partnering smaller companies in achieving their headcount targets
Here's what you need to be successful with us
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. We’re very good at identifying future leaders, it’s our objective to look at who’s coming through the business, who can take a step up and who can run teams and offices.
Ontop of a potential £15,000 OTE bonus, Robert Walters also offer car allowances of up to £5,500 and a mortgage subsidy of up to £3,000 per year.
Apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.