Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Salary Competitive Basic + Quarterly BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexandra Chia
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 recruitment-consultancy
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Since the start of the business in 1985, Robert Walters now has a global network of offices in 28 countries and more than 3,500 employees worldwide.
Robert Walters Malaysia is now looking to add to its Sales & Marketing recruitment division in Kuala Lumpur, and would like to hear from highly motivated individuals who are keen to take their career forward with us.
If you have a sales-driven mindset, with strong interpersonal skills and big ambition, this could be a very exciting position for you to be a part of.
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess a minimum of 2 years work experience with a solid background in sales and marketing.
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
To succeed, you need to be resilient, have strong sales skills, a proactive and positive approach, a team ethic, excellent communication skills and an ability to meet targets in a fast moving and very competitive sales environment.
If you are looking to work for an international organisation that provides a long-term career path, on-going skills training and exceptional earning potential, then Robert Walters is the place for you!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Alexandra Chia