Recruitment Consultant - Risk
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 recruitment-consultancy
As a Consultant, you will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. You will forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will also manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in their relevant sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals for clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Building new relationships across the Financial Services SME's and boutiques offering a specialist recruitment solution for Finance positions with in these organisations
- Maintaining existing relationships through effective networking
- Identifying business opportunities
- Meeting and interviewing candidates who are specific to this market, assisting with their job search and placing them into their next role with the clients you have relationships with
- Managing the recruitment process working on behalf of both the candidate and the clients, end to end
- Approaching passive and non passive candidates in the market and introducing them to businesses who are looking for their skillset
- Working towards revenue targets which will be rewarded with generous bonuses on a quarterly basis
- Having fun and working with the wider team - contributing to the future growth of our business!
What we look for:
We do not require previous recruitment experience, the successful candidate should have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and relevant industry experience (Risk) or have a successful sales track record from other fields.
At Robert Walters, we need exceptional people – Individuals with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. In return, we can offer you career development opportunities both locally and globally, extensive training and an exceptional package based on team and individual performance targets (which is unique in the market) in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you possess passion, tenacity, strong customer focus, ambition and high levels of professionalism and are ready for a challenging yet very rewarding career in recruiting, please contact:
Liz Boston on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8414
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.