Consultant - Qualified Finance Perm
Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 05 November 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy Manchester Office located off Hardman Square. Working on the Qualified Finance Perm desk, the perfect candidate will possess the following attributes: * Results driven * Commercial awareness and understanding * Self-management * People focus * Creative problem solving Do you think this could be the job for you? Read on to find out more...
As a Recruitment Consultant working at Robert Walters you will be a consistent high achiever, responsible for winning new business, and placing candidates in Qualified Finance roles across the Commerce and Industry sectors.
Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships.
Why else should you work for us?
Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand, Vegas - this year we are heading to Cambodia!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.