Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonusesFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-06 recruitment-consultancy
The Robert Walters Thailand office is growing and so is the IT division! With an excellent internal training program here and across the region, our consultants are prepared and skilled to take on the vast market out there! This is an exciting sales-driven role. In short, the role of a recruitment consultant is to act as an intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit employees, and professionals who are seeking new job opportunities. In our stable and highly driven team, we have an opening for motivated and high energy IT Recruitment Consultant to take ownership over application development related, system/business analysis or UX/UI positions for our local and international clients.
Working with Clients
- Understand your clients' business and culture inside out, as well as successfully interpreting their unique resourcing requirements, their tech stack and development methodologies
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients in the field of local and international Starts-ups, global software corporations and other players in the Tech market
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaign as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and consult a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment they fit well in
- Assess their skills and experience, career goals and suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Working on Projects
- While keeping abreast of emerging trends in the marketplace, you will leverage this information to find and fulfil roles by overseeing meetings with candidates and clients and managing the outcome
- You develop you own approach: market segmentation, account planning and follow up
- Working with your team so that you can meet the needs of both the client and candidate, you will ensure the best mutual fit in the shortest possible time
- You take ownership over your market and the development for growth
The successful IT Recruitment Consultant will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Experience in tech recruitment is a plus, but not a must
- Experience in a tech-oriented environment is ideal (either as recruitment consultant in IT or as Business Analyst, System Analyst, Solution Sales and etc.)
- Passionate about technology and software development
- Highly driven personality to
• Get things done
• Build your own business
• Take responsibility
• Challenge your market
• Hit your targets
• Team player
• Technical or business educational background
Robert Walters is a global player with a local approach, where team work is key and people are well groomed to perform at their best possible level.
On top of your salary there are high bonuses available for people who perform, add value to the team and support their clients with solid solutions.
Apply now for this challenging career opportunity in an international, fun and dynamic environment.
*In line with government regulations this role is only open to Thai nationals. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451