Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is a market-leading international specialist professional recruitment group with over 3,900 staff spanning 28 countries. Specialising in the placement of the highest calibre professionals across the disciplines of accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, HR, IT, legal, secretarial and support and supply chain and procurement. With the groups Q3 trading update detailing a strong third quarter performance we are looking for a driven Recruitment Consultant to further add to the high levels of activity in our Manchester, Spinningfields office.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- Previous sales experience (B2B, Recruitment, Cold-Calling) with a proven track record of success
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Excellent Communication skills
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.