Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are actively seeking legal professionals, who are looking for alternative careers from practising law and looking for a lucrative and rewarding career. If you are interested in sales based consultancy work, still focused on using your knowledge and expertise in law, then becoming a specialist recruiter in the Private Practice Legal industry could be the opportunity for you.
A legal consultant at Robert Walters will work within a wider team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets, which span across Private Practice and In-house Legal roles, Company Secretarial and Legal Governance. They will forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies?
- No candidate ownership - we all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one
- Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture that is not always present elsewhere
- Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market!
- Global mobility, we see international moves happen internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world)!
Some of the day to day duties you can expect to do as a Recruitment Consultant would include but not be limited to:
- Manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with lawyers in their relevant sector in order to place them with our law firm clients on a permanent basis
- Generating candidates: This is done through a combination of headhunting, referrals and advertising. You may find candidates ready to move straight away, and others you will need to build a relationship with and help to make a move years down the line.
- Lead generation through effective questioning, research, and keeping close to your market
- Business development by making business development calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London
- Client relationship development and candidate development through networking and entertaining
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Working with your team to maintain and build on the positive brand that Robert Walters has developed over the years, attending meetings with other divisions and cross selling at every opportunity
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising vacancies right the way to on-boarding candidates who are offered, this could be on either a temporary or permanent basis
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.