Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 23999 34999 34999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters aim to be the world’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, the first name the world’s businesses choose whenever they need to hire the best. It’s about having a clear differentiation based on the quality of service delivered to our clients and our candidates. Providing high quality service, acting with integrity, and focusing on team-work are values that run through the heart of the business. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sales driven Recruitment Consultant with either a 360 recruitment background to join our in London Office based in Covent Garden off the back of a highly successful 2019.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- Previous Recruitment experience or a proven track record of success in a B2B sales role
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- An eye for new business development
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.