Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources
Salary Quarterly Bonuses
Consultant Alexandra Chia
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 recruitment-consultancy Makati City PH PHP 20000 21000 21000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Do you think it’s time to advance in your career? If you are looking for unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading global organizations, Robert Walters is one that could offer just that.
If you are a highly motivated individual with 4 to 8 years’ successful experience within the Human Resources industry, has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - we will be very keen to hear from you!
Robert Walters Manila is looking for an ambitious individual to join our dynamic team in the Philippines. We specialize in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Successful candidates will ideally possess at least 4 years of successful work experience with a solid background in the Human Resources industry
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.