Recruitment Consultant - Qualified Finance
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 recruitment-consultancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 23999 29999 29999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to join their St Albans office as a Recruitment Consultant. 2019 is set to be a busy year at Robert Walters off the back of a highly successful 2018 seen through our recent trading reports. A perfect opportunity for an expereinced 360 Recruiter to build a successful Qualified Finance desk working along side some of the world's leading clients.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships with business' from a range of industries
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- Previous Recruitment experience or a proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- An eye for new business development
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.