Recruitment Consultant - PQ Finance
Salary £10k OTE
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 recruitment-consultancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
The Consultant will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. The Consultant will forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. The Consultant will manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in their relevant sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals for clients.
Why else should you work for us?
Not only do we look after our staff it terms of their career but we also offer...
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and recruitment knowledge to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Generous car allowance
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the Covent Garden area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Cambodia!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
As a Recruitment Consultant working at Robert Walters you will be a consistent high achiever, responsible for winning new business, and placing candidates in Qualified Finance roles across the Commerce and Industry sectors.
Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships.
Key attributes for the successful candidate will be:
- Results driven
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- People focus
- Creative problem solving
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on email@example.com to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.