Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
Salary Salary + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. Robert Walters is currently looking for a consultant to run their Engineering desk in Sydney.
As a Consultant within the Engineering team at Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Working closely with the Sydney Management group in relation to team performance and strategy
- Assisting in the training and development of new consultants
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- A proven successful track record within agency recruitment from any transferable discipline but ideally technology
- Strong understanding of the Sydney market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.