Location Ixelles, BrusselsFULL_TIME
Consultant Stefanie Domen
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 recruitment-consultancy Ixelles Brussels Avenue Louise 326 BE EUR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Do you like human and commercial contact? You have a sense of responsibility, enjoy working in a team, while managing your own client portfolio from A to Z and to achieve your personal goals?
As part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team, and after a complete training (theoretical and practical), the Consultant Business Support will be responsible for his/her own portfolio of clients:
- Development and loyalty of your customer portfolio (companies of all sizes and in all sectors) thanks to the appointments that you will pick up
- Analysis of your clients' recruitment needs: company visit, job description, profiling of the ideal candidate
- Identification of potential candidates based on specific profiles, presentation of the best candidates to the client, references made to former employers, organization of interviews, support to both parties during the recruitment process (salary negotiation support, career plans, evaluations ...)
- Frequent interviews (face-to-face) of candidates with an administrative, HR, commercial or logistical profile that you will evaluate (technical, linguistic, personality knowledge ...) and with whom you will build a privileged and long-term relationship in the management of their career
- Accompanying candidates to whom you have found a job in their professional achievement by providing solutions to their problems by using your creativity and pro-activity
- Participation in the company's strategy by communicating your knowledge of the market, by forecasting your income, by bringing your marketing ideas (directed towards candidates or customers); participation in various events (networking, etc.) set up for the development of your portfolio
The ideal candidate for the position of Consultant Business Support has the following trademarks:
- A Master's degree or Bachelor's degree.
- Preferably at least a first experience in a commercial environment. Junior profiles are also welcome (adapted training is provided internally).
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- You are dynamic, ambitious, communicative and diplomatic, result oriented, with a sense of responsibility and motivation to evolve in your career
Walters People offers:
- A dynamic working environment within a group offering career opportunities (national and international) according to your ambition and skills.
- An interesting salary package with many extralegal benefits (company car, mobile phone, insurance, bonus ...)
If you are resilient, ambitious, target and result oriented, this position of Consultant Business Support is made for you ! Our Teams are waiting for you!