Talent Acquisition Senior Consultant
Consultant Jo Goatcher
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Responsible for the Talent Acquisition of Robert Walters plc, the role requires that candidates are generated and screened to be presented to teams within the UK offices of Robert Walters for potential hire.
- Liaising with senior management to identify recruitment needs and setting graduate hiring targets
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in the business and getting buy in from them to ensure we are aware and delivering against all internal vacancies
- Working with the marketing team to build on current marketing initiatives and be involved with new marketing ideas
- Using recorded information to identify key universities to target and top marketing tools
- Headhunting candidates from competitors
- Screening CV’s of applicants and contacting applicants
- Conducting telephone and face to face 1st round interviews
- Updating Profile with all notes on applicants
- Creating a seamless process for applicants by ensuring that all Profile notes up to date and both members of In-house team up to date on all applicants interview process
- Attending Graduate recruitment fairs
- First point of contact for PRC applicants and CVs and any recruitment queries that come through the RW website
- First point of contact for all interns and work experience candidates
- Generating reports from Profile when requested by management
- Arranging successive interviews for successful applicants
- Working closely with the Human Resources Department to ensure efficiency of the new starter process
The role requires good interviewing skills and previous experience working in the recruitment industry is essential. Tenacity and the ability to adapt to changing priorities is a must as well as the ability to demonstrate solutions to challenging situations. Good communication skills are essential for this role.
For more information contact Jo Goatcher on email@example.com
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.