IT Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 24999 32999 32999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT/Tech recruiter to join our London business and make the most of an incredibly wealthy client base. Off the back of the outstanding success of the Manchester & Birmingham tech teams we are looking for a credible recruiter to work exclusively with our PSL accounts and current client base as we grow our IT/tech division into a flourishing London market. A purely delivery focused role, away from new business development and KPIs
- Identifying and developing relationships with IT professionals from scratch
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates across multiple markets through various means; Applications, Referrals, Networking events, Headhunting
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Previous Recruitment experience within the IT market is essential
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment and working in a team focused environment
- Strong understanding of markets across IT; Infrastructure, Development, Support, Projects & Change and BI
- An eye for expanding business relationship with an active client base, leading to a long term career in recruitment
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. 90% of our Senior Manager have progressed internally from Consultant level. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.