Senior Recruitment Consultant - Dubai
Consultant Jo Goatcher
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 recruitment-consultancy Dubai GB GBP 35000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Our offices in Dubai are looking to recruit a Technology Recruiter to join them in their next venture tapping into the Technology industry. With established relationships there is plenty of opportunity to earn money quickly as well as develop this area of business into a profitable high performing division.
Working from our prestiegous offices in a sort after location in Dubai the Senior Consultant will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market in the London area
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of recruiting into the Technology sector
- Experience in a business to business sales role
- Strong self motivation for acheiving revenue targets
- The ability to maximise existing relationships as well as establishing new ones
- Proven teamwork skills
About our company:
Being a Senior Consultant with in our business is a challenging but rewarding role and the natural progression step to management. We are very different to our competitors in that you’re not tasked with implementing strict KPI’s, we encourage our managers to offer a hands off management style which allows you to be autonomous and creative with how you approach your market. This breeds an entrepreneurial environment and trusting culture which is very unique to the Recruitment industry. As well as that, we operate on a team based profit share and no candidate ownership strategy, encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.