Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance
Salary Quarterly Bonuses
Consultant Alexandra Chia
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 recruitment-consultancy Makati City PH PHP 20000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
As a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, Robert Walters has a global network of offices in 30 countries, and more than 4000 employees worldwide. Looking to work in a multinational environment, alongside a dynamic team of highly-driven recruiters?
We are interested to to individuals with a strong interest in sales and business development, it will be highly advantageous having a background in Finance and/or Business-to-Business (B2B) sales experience.
As a consultant, you will build relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive team, in a highly collaborative environment.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is sales-driven and offers a richly rewarding professional environment. As a successful candidate, we will provide you unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organizations.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Ideally at least 2 years of working experience in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.