Principal Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
Salary £47352 - £53271 per annum + Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Location Perth, Western AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 recruitment-consultancy Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
The Australian and New Zealand operation of Robert Walters covers nine offices and approximately 400 permanent employees. The business is comprised of teams of specialist recruitment consultants and administrative staff who provide recruitment (permanent, contract and interim) and consultancy services to the Australian and New Zealand Market, across all industry sectors – Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources, Business Support, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Resources, Engineering & Construction and Sales & Marketing.
The Principal Consultant will focus on driving business growth by creating new opportunities, as well as managing and developing key relationships with clients. They will be a consistent high achiever, identifying and winning new business, maintaining extensive knowledge of market conditions and acting as a role model to other Consultants.
• Generating new business and revenue by making candidate placements, networking, gathering market information and making business development calls
• Cold calling as appropriate within the specified market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
• Developing client relationships, including entertaining new and existing clients within and outside core business hours
• Sending CVs to clients, either for existing roles or on a speculative basis
• Ensuring the Robert Walters database accurately reflects all business dealings with clients and candidates
• Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of relevant markets
• Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
• Representing Robert Walters at meetings with new clients in order to win new business
• Managing and closing complex deals
• Upholding and demonstrating Robert Walters corporate values and selling our unique and value-add services
• Generating new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information and making business development calls, including staying informed of trends and innovative recruitment techniques
• Regularly selling print and digital advertising for roles in the relevant trade press
• Identifying opportunities to develop the wider business
• Understanding Robert Walters terms of business and negotiating fees (within pre-agreed parameters) to secure new and retain existing business
• Handling accounts and taking responsibility for key relationships
• Managing client relationships and their expectations
• Ensuring a high level of client service and acting quickly when problems arise to find a solution
• Maintaining and exceeding Service Level Agreements that are in place with our clients
• Attaining comprehensive knowledge of each client’s organisation, culture and resourcing requirements
• Developing and implementing short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients and educating them regarding best recruitment practices
• Sourcing, selecting and matching candidates with appropriate positions
• Organising and coordinating interviews with candidates and fully briefing candidates regarding roles
• Ensuring regular contact with candidates by providing feedback and communication
• Following up on referrals and leads
• Presenting candidates during morning review
• Developing and maintaining a network of diverse candidates by utilising different advertising and sourcing techniques to ensure a pipeline of talent
• Writing regular advertising and marketing material such as mail shot literature
• Ensuring that Profile accurately reflects all business dealings with clients and candidates and all files reflect and hold all required statutory information
Key Requirements and Personal Attributes
• Must be degree qualified with previous experience working as in senior recruitment position
• Proven track record of generating business and revenue
• In-depth awareness and understanding of the current recruitment market and solid established relationships with clients and candidates
• Ability and desire to take ownership and responsibility
• Genuine passion for the recruitment industry
• Ability to gain respect from others quickly
• Demonstrated high level of integrity and the ability to cope with challenges and effectively problem solve
• Ability to coach and mentor others effectively
• Excellent communication skills and presentation
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Responsibilities
• Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
• Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
• Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
• Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours).
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.