Recruitment Consultant - Credit Risk
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Regulatory pressures and the impact of the EU referendum are driving demand for risk professionals across all areas of risk (Credit, Operational, Market & Quantitative). With skilled Risk professionals being in high demand, Robert Walters are looking for an experience Risk/Financial Services Recruiter who can develop an elite network in a very competitive and candidate short market
- Identify business opportunities through Client & Candidates conversations
- Headhunting the best talent in the market
- Get out there and meet with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Showcase your in-depth understanding of a technical Risk market through hosting roundtable events and having your say on market updates/intel
- Build credibility in your market
- Always developing relationships with candidates and clients, in ways that may be different to our competitors
What we are looking for
- Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidates’ requirements in good time
- Utilise effective Headhunting techniques in a candidate short market.
- Invested in your market – We don’t just pass on CVs to clients and let everything take care for itself. Participating in extra-curricular activities, take time to keep up-to-date with the Risk market and be able to effectively communicate these
- Align own behaviour with the culture of Robert Walters – Self-motivated, Team-player, professionals and entrepreneurial
- See the benefits of working in a team-based environment – Our reputation is built around long-term existing relationships and quality. Sharing leads and cross-selling goes a long way in representing our clients and candidates to the best of our ability
Why Robert Walters
Robert Walters prides itself on providing a mature working environment, one that is away from KPIs and prides itself on autonomous working. A team-based culture provides and unique and fresh approach to recruitment but equally as rewarding as a traditional commission house.
Dynamic approach to flexi-working and market leading Training & Development programme, you’ll be best placed to see your career develop at Robert Walters. Much like 90% of our Senior Management team, who have seen their progression materialise from a Consultant level role.
Apply now or for more information please contact Joe Ainsley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098538
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.