Senior Recruitment Consultant - Finance division
Salary £35514 - £47352 per annum + + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
The Senior Consultant will be a prominent figure within the team - working with clients, managing and developing relationships and creating new business opportunities across the allocated industry sector. A consistent high achiever, the Senior Consultant will focus on winning and establishing new business partnerships and acting as a role model to other consultants within the team. The Senior Consultant will also mentor and train less experienced colleagues within their team.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Cross selling other divisions in the business by introducing colleagues to clients and candidates, resulting in new business and revenue
- Generating new business by networking, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Establishing and developing relationships through meetings, client functions and events with prospective clients
- servicing, nurturing and maintaining existing client relationships and business partnerships
- Ensuring forecasting is accurate on a weekly/ monthly basis in line with target expectation
- Providing guidance to other team members on all aspects of recruitment and business development
- Mentoring and training less-experienced Consultants (and other team members) with regards to business development and CV marketing
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of their specialised industry and constantly keeping up to date with industry news
- Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
- Putting together marketing material in the form of market updates and advertisements
Business Development & Account Management
- Building strong relationships with new clients to secure new business opportunities
- Understanding the Company’s terms of business and negotiating on fee rates to secure exclusive relationships and retain existing
- Managing and closing complex deals and assisting other team members to do the same holding and demonstrating Robert Walters’ corporate values and selling services including retained search and projects
- Identifying opportunities for the wider business
- Prospecting to continually seek and identify areas for business growth
- Client / Account Management
- Handling allocated accounts and taking responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with the business
- Managing expectations of clients at all times and keeping them updated on progress
- Developing and implementing short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Providing in depth and informed market updates to clients and candidates
Key Requirements & Personal Attributes
- At least two years of Sales, recruitment or commercial experience, and within a corporate environment is preferred
- Degree qualified with a desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
- Proven track record of meeting targets and performing consistently
- Strong industry knowledge and established industry relationships
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
- Complete the Robert Walters online WHS Induction/Refreshers and where required, complete workplace specific inductions.
- Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
- Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours).
- Where applicable, wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed or as required in WHS procedures and/or risk assessments.
- Not interfere with, obstruct, refuse to use, disrupt or misuse aids provided for the health and safety of you and others at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.