Recruitment Consultant - Compliance
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 23999 32999 32999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Compliance & Financial Crime team in our London office. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients. This Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone with either Financial Service recruitment experience, or experience in any other specialist area.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Compliance & Financial Crime Team
- Recruiting permanent roles within the Compliance & Financial Crime market
- Manage the 360 recruitment process
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
- The client base ranges from small brokerage and investment management companies to large multinational global banks
- The sectors you would be typically recruiting for would be – Asset / Investment Management, Corporate & Retail Banking, Insurance & Investment Banking
- Joining a very established hard working, but sociable team
- Experienced 360 recruitment experience is essential, ideally having dealt within Financial Services but also very open to experience from other recruitment specialist areas
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Adaptable – Through developing a strong understanding of the Compliance market you’ll be one step ahead of the game when it comes to comprehending Clients expectations. Also, being flexible in response to market changes and varying recruitment volumes
Why work for us?
Aside from unlimited career progression (average tenure of senior management is 17 years and 90% of managers joined as consultants), here are some more reasons you should join Robert Walters;
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Non KPI driven with a team based culture
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role within our Compliance & Financial Crime team please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.