Recruitment Consultant - Tax
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Tax team in our London office. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients. This Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone with either previous Tax recruitment experience, or experience in any other specialist area.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Tax team
- Working on a warm desk with a high volume of roles, based in our Covent Garden office
- Recruiting for permanent roles within the Tax market
- Working with a hardworking, but sociable team
- Excellent earning potential, and an ability to work with clients within Financial Services, Commerce & Industry throughout London & the home counties
- Headhunting the best talent in the market
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
- A proven track record in 360 recruitment is advantageous
- Interest or experience in the Tax markets
- Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidates requirements in good time
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role within our Tax team please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.