Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Salary £41433 - £53271 per annum + + bonus
Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate recruiting environment
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce, or related disciplines
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
This position is located in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.