Trainer - Tokyo
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Lucy Crew
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
At Robert Walters, we don’t settle for great, we want to be the best, and firmly believe that there is always room for improvement.
As a business that is rapidly expanding, we are constantly looking to better ourselves, improve our processes, develop our people and consistently deliver a wide range of projects relating to technology, operational practices and innovation. We’re bulking up and adding another Trainer to our already hugely successful and talented Training team to support Northeast Asia!
As one of the world’s leading global recruitment firms and an award-winning business, Robert Walters’ strategy of geographic expansion and discipline diversification continues to drive rapid growth across the Group.
With over 60 offices in 30 countries and more than 4,000 employees worldwide, we are well-placed to serve the needs of our broad and diverse client base and manage the professional careers of the highest calibre candidates, while offering ongoing career development opportunities for our staff.
The training team is responsible for driving business growth through improving people and processes. From a people perspective, Training is responsible for delivering a wide range of Operational and Recruitment Training. When it comes to processes, Training is responsible for the change management of projects relating to technology, operational practices and innovation.
- Delivery of existing Operational Training topics specifically related to Recruitment Skills
- Consulting with stakeholders to ensure Operational Training is relevant and up to date
- Own the Operational Training plan to ensure all fee earners receive the requisite training on schedule
- Manage the quality of the training through surveys, feedback, record keeping and reporting
- Coordinate external and offsite training
- Update training material in a timely manner
- Design new Operational Training content as needed
- Support the delivery of Recruitment Tools training as needed
- Participate in projects as needed
- Confident English communication skills; business level Japanese preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Recruitment Consultant with a record of success
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills
- A high level of competency with technical tools including Profile, LinkedIn, and PowerPoint
- Technically savvy
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership across Northeast Asia
- The ability to travel across Northeast Asia as needed
- The ability to work collaboratively and a passion for creating successful futures