Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE 1050 EUR 2000 3000 3000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 30 countries and employ over 4,100 people. In response to our rapidly growing business, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful teams in the offices of Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Zaventem and Groot-Bijgaerden.
Do you have the ambition to further develop our business and succeed as a Recruitment Consultant? Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding career path in recruitment, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
What will be your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You will maintain new and existing customer relations by regularly meeting them and inviting them to all kinds of events
- You will guide clients in their recruitment process by identifying the right candidates
- You will ensure that every step in the recruitment process goes according to our qualitative standards
- You will achieve set individual & team targets and KPIs within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment
Do you have what it takes to be our newest Recruitment Consultant?
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree, with min. 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar and/or sales environment
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch with a fluent knowledge of English
- You have a convincing and service-oriented approach to growing the business and building customer relationships
- You have excellent communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You have a proactive and positive attitude with a strong sense of ethics
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A true team-based approach. Non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- A first class, award winning brand name.
- A very attractive compensation package (Including a company car, yearly bonuses, net expense allowances, GSM card and a full hospitalization and pension plan.)
- Stunning offices and a great company culture. Like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates. Check out our Instagram page to get a glimpse of your future colleagues!
- Global career opportunities. If you have provided an excellent service during your first two years, the opportunity to continue your career in one of our offices around the world could be discussed!
Are you looking to further develop your career in recruitment? Then this excellent opportunity is ideal to develop your skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment. As a Recruitment Consultant you will employ your strong investigative skills to source, develop, screen and present top talents. Don’t hesitate to apply now!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.