Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Salary competitive base + quarterly bonuses
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 25000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Philippines prides a well established Financial Services recruitment team in our Manila office in Makati. We have an enviable portfolio of Financial Services clients and you will work on challenging and interesting assignments with some of the most prestigious brand names within the Financial Services industry. In view of expansion, we are looking for a strong target driven individual to join our team. We need people who are strong business developers with a keen sales flair, someone who possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations. If you are a highly motivated individual with 2 to 5 years’ successful industry experience within the Financial Services industry or a Financial sales professional who possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates; we will be very keen to hear from you! Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Working with Clients
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
• Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
• Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
• Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
• Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
• Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
• Minimum 2 to 5 years’ successful industry experience within the Financial Services industry, Banking or Financial sales background
• Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
This is a great foundation to grow your career as a Recruitment Consultant and to make a big name for yourself both in the market and in the office.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's largest professional recruitment consultancies. We specialise in placing candidates on a permanent basis in the following specialities: accountancy & finance, banking & financial services, engineering, human resources, information technology, legal, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, shared services, supply chain & procurement as well as technical healthcare. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence spanning 30 countries.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.