Finance Recruitment Consultant
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 recruitment-consultancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 25 35 35 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our office in St Albans. Our St Albans office opened in 2015 and recruit top level Accountancy & Finance professionals across Hertfordshire & Essex. A fine balance between working for a large award-winning consultancy with the characteristics of a successful boutique. This Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone with either previous Finance recruitment experience, or experience in any other specialist area.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Qualified Finance Team
- Working on a warm desk with a high volume of roles, based in our St Albans office
- Recruiting for permanent roles within the Qualified Finance market
- Working with a small team who are highly experienced, hardworking, and supportive
- Advantage of having of an outstanding resoucer on desk to support with the volume of roles.
- Excellent earning potential, and the ability to work with clients within across all industries in Hertfordshire
- Headhunting the best talent in the market
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
- A proven track record in 360 recruitment is advantageous
- Interest or experience in the the part-qualified or Finance markets
- Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidates’ requirements in good time
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role within our Finance team please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.