Graduate Opportunity - Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 25 35 35 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you interested in a career in recruitment where your hard work is rewarded with career progression and an increased earning potential? Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group are currently recruiting for ambitious, hardworking talent to join the London office.
Starting your career in recruitment, you will receive the best training in the Training Academy learning the entire recruitment process alongside peers.
- Recruitment consultant to work in any of the following markets - Finance/ Accounting, Credit Control, or Business Support
- Source candidates for the business using a variety of methods including head hunting, referrals, and job boards
- Conducting telephone based screening interviews
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates
- Understanding clients needs and matching the best talent to their positions
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills – We work together to service our Clients and Candidates to our maximum.
- Results driven – Proven track record of having to work towards achieving targets/objectives. Also demonstrate attitude to overcoming obstacles to reach certain goals.
- Team Focused –Adaptable – You will come up against certain knockbacks. Can you adapt your approach to avoid/limit such setbacks to help ensure delivery of results.
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Walters People
Why work for us?
- Defined Career Progression that’s in your own hands - From day 1, you’ll know what targets you need to be hitting to reach that promotion
- Access to the most up to date, innovative technology in the recruitment market
- Fun & Innovative culture - From internal and external social events to utilising the break-out area ‘The Hub’, you’ll be able to provide the best service to clients and candidates whilst having fun.
- Platform to learn from the best - Learning alongside peers in the Academy is only part of the story, you’ll benefit working with experienced Consultants at Walters People who have developed great credibility in our specialised fields.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role within Walters People please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.