IT Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology teams specialising in Projects & Change, or Data Science & Analytics. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients. This Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone with either previous IT recruitment experience, or experience in any other specialist area.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Projects & Change, or Data Science & Analytics team
- Based in our Covent Garden office
- Warm desk recruiting for contract and permanent roles within the Project and Change, or Data Science & Analytics market
- Excellent earning potential, with the opportunity to grow your desk across a number of industries - including investment management, professional services, commerce and industry
- Working in a small team, with excellent support and training
- Collaborative environment, internal networking with colleagues within the wider Robert Walters group
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
- A proven track record in 360 recruitment is advantageous
- Interest or experience in the Projects & Change, or Data Science & Analytics sector
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programme
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Charity Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Projects & Change Recruitment Consultant Role please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.