Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 1LP GBP 24000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight timeframes is essential.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
If you are naturally sales oriented, motivated by targets and want to be rewarded with a clear career progression path as well as team quarterly bonuses then this is the right company for you.