Recruitment Consultant - Qualified Finance
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 recruitment-consultancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 23999 29999 29999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our St Albans office. Being a leading global business, you will benefit from working for one of the most recognisable brands in the world of recruitment. The St Alban’s story started in 2015, when its doors opened to service some of the most influential companies across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Essex in sourcing top level Accounting and Finance talent. A fine balance between working for a large corporate with the characteristics of an exciting, fresh, boutique.
- Generate revenue by making placements, identify new business opportunities and further develop business with existing clients
- Develop long term relationships with both Clients and Candidates through regular face to face meetings and exceeding expectations/quality of service
- Be self-sufficient – You will have the freedom of not working towards KPIs but you are responsible for your own pipeline (jobs & candidates), maintenance of your active jobs and producing market focused literature
- Build credibility in your market – Given our strong perception in the market, it is vital you fully immerse your self in your associated market. Researching new and developments, attending/running industry related networking events and always selling the services offered by Robert Walters
What we are looking for
- Proven track record/success in a 360-recruitment role (Preference of dealings in accountancy & finance)
- Ability to win new business
- Go the extra mile to service your market as best as possible – running events/extracurricular activities to promote the company
- Innovative – Can you do something out of the norm to generated new business and develop relationships
- Self sufficiency
- Team orientated attitude
Why Robert Walters
Given our status as a leading global business, there are several reasons why Robert Walters is a great place to begin your recruitment career;
- Superb training – Benefit from our continuous development programme through various learning strategies.
- Rewarding – Our team-based culture rewards you and your colleague collectively when it comes to incentives, but your individual contributions are also rewarded through outstanding earning potential
- Given our status as a leading global business, we give Consultants the freedom to make decisions and grow your own part of the business. We even provide the opportunity for you to take your career overseas across our global offices.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, contact Joe Ainsley on 02075098538 or email@example.com