Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Financial Crime
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 23999 32999 32999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For nearly 30 years, top Compliance professionals have been turning to Robert Walters to advance their careers in the UK. We take a long-term approach to our candidate relationships by providing a transparent, highly professional and comprehensive service. Our team dedicated Compliance and Financial Crime Recruiters with first-hand industry knowledge. We are looking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Compliance team placing mid to senior professionals within the top global Financial Services firms.
- Generate revenue by making placements within the Compliance market
- High activity levels to sell the services of Robert Walters to potential clients
- Acquire and utilise market intel and gathered information to create further new business opportunities
- Always look to develop and maintain candidate and client relationships
- Manage the 360-recruitment process
- Attain a comprehensive understanding of the Compliance market (recent news & industry developments) combined with an in-depth understanding of your client’s organisation, culture and resourcing requirements
What we are looking for
- Whether you have a background in Recruitment, B2B sales operate in the world of Financial Service it is vital that you are results driven and can work in a high-pressured environment to achieve personal goals and objectives
- Adaptable – Through developing a strong understanding of the Compliance market you’ll be one step ahead of the game when it comes to comprehending Clients expectations. Also, being flexible in response to market changes and varying recruitment volumes
- Self-sufficient – Actively looking to improve processes, seek areas for self-development and show commitment towards to goals, culture and values of a company
- Team Orientated
- Innovative – Able to anticipate potential knockback and have several ideas of how to avoid these. Use initiative to when it comes to client and candidate engagement to build a competitive advantage.
Why Robert Walters
- Highly rewarding – Not only considering individual contributions but those to the wider business through ability to cross-sell and working closely with fellow Consultants to service our clients and candidates
- No matter how much experience you come with, continuous learning and development is on offer to keep things fresh and consider new ideas when it comes to recruitment
- Benefit from a truly meritocratic business where your career won’t hit the proverbial ceiling. Continued progression is a reality no matter what level you are operating at and our retention rate of all staff is testament to this
- We are more than just a recruitment business – Putting back into the community through volunteers programmes and charity work has made us a stronger business with a purpose beyond profits
For more information contact Joe Ainsley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098538
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.